- Tagat, A. & Kapoor, H. (2017). The trust broker game: a three-player trust game with probabilistic returns and information asymmetry. Economics Discussion Papers, No 2017-33, Kiel Institute for the World Economy. Available at http://www.economics-ejournal.org/economics/discussionpapers/2017-33
- Kulkarni, S., Tagat, A., & Kapoor, H. (2016). An experimental investigation of intra-household resource allocation in rural India. Partnership for Economic Policy working paper series no. 2016-20. Nairobi, Kenya: PEP. Available at: https://www.pep-net.org/working-papers
Borooah, V. K., & Tagat, A. (2016). Political participation in rural India: A village-level study. In N. Schofield & G. Caballero (Eds.), State, institutions and democracy: Contributions of political economy. Geneva, Switzerland: Springer International. doi:10.1007/978-3-319-44582-3_7
- Borooah, V. K., & Tagat, A. (2015). Political participation in rural India: a village-level study. Paper presented at IV International Conference on Political Economy and Institutions (ICOPEAI 2015), Baiona, Spain. Vigo: ERENEA.
- Tagat, A. & Kapoor, H. (2017, February 16). This government puts its money where its mouth is. HT Mint, p. 17. Retrieved from http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/vbAnMLTDYB4MjS926Rg7DP/This-government-puts-its-money-where-its-mouth-is.html
- Tagat, A. & Kapoor, H. (2017, January 24). MGNREGS and changing household decision-making: How the scheme has led to women empowerment. Firstpost. Retrieved from http://www.firstpost.com/business/mgnregs-and-changing-household-decision-making-how-the-scheme-has-led-to-women-empowerment-3217514.html
- Mahajan, K. (2016, December 28). Demonetisation alone won't stop black money in political funding; electoral reform needed. Firstpost. Retrieved from http://www.firstpost.com/politics/demonetisation-alone-wont-stop-black-money-in-political-funding-electoral-reform-needed-3177106.html
- Tagat, A. (2016, July 24). Behavioural science and Pokemon Go. Mint on Sunday. Retrieved from http://www.livemint.com/Sundayapp/RTNl9tnGLItwwLU4LuvRAN/Behavioural-science-and-Pokmon-Go.html
Menon, S., & Tagat, A. (2016, March 8). Nudging India forward: Setting up a nudge unit. Mint. Retrieved from http://www.livemint.com/Politics/nlDZwTwdUE1nZqPRxORHeJ/Nudging-India-forward-Setting-up-a-nudge-unit.html
Tagat, A., & Kapoor, H. (2016, March 1). Jaitley's budget speech: Which words used more, which ones left out? [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://swarajyamag.com/economy/jaitleys-budget-speech-which-words-used-more-which-ones-left-out
Rao, S., & Tagat, A. (2016, February 23). Nudging India forward: The case for a nudge unit in India. Mint. Retrieved from http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/bjzB67qBSiPHgw67szrhvL/Nudging-India-forward-The-case-for-a-nudge-unit-In-India.html
Rao, S., & Tagat, A. (2016, February 17). India's nudge unit: An idea whose time has come. Mint. Retrieved from http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/DAzJfdnfgHFOXdKWPI68QM/Indias-nudge-unit-An-idea-whose-time-has-come.html
Kapoor, H., & Tagat, A. (2015, December 20). Bigg Boss: Television's biggest social experiment? Mint on Sunday.
Tagat, V. & Tagat, A. (2015, June 2). How do we fund our farmer producer organisations? [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://swarajyamag.com/economy/how-do-we-fund-our-farmer-producer-organizations/
Tagat, A., & Kapoor, H. (2015, May 7). The budget speech: What does it really say [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://swarajyamag.com/economy/the-budget-speech-what-does-it-really-say/
Tagat, A. (2014, November 6). Jugaad: The state of published research in India [Web log post]. Retrieved from http://swarajyamag.com/featured/jugaad-the-state-of-published-research-in-india/