No of Openings: 3
Closing Date for 3 Job Openings: Variable
Company Name: Monk® Prayogshala® (Sec 25)
Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Compensation: Not Disclosed
Work Timings: 2 Opening for Indian Timings (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload), 1 Opening for European/North American Timing (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload)
Education: UG (BA/ BSc Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology), PG (MA/ MSc Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology) or in lieu of degree 1-3 years of equivalent experience.
Experience: 1 year preferable in the relevant job profile.
Age: 18-30 for both Female and Male Candidates
Functional Area: All areas in Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology (Basic and Applied).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 1 year of formulating research proposals and conducting at least one research project/study is a must.
- Should have strong analytic skills, academic writing skills and a solid understanding of the entire research development cycle.
- Should have prior exposure to information/courses in Research Methodology, Statistics and basic theories related to relevant research areas.
- Should have functional knowledge of relevant theoretical concepts in desired research field.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills with good command over written and spoken English and spoken Hindi, for communication in India and internationally.
- Should have worked in a University/college or alternatively in the Research Intern/Research Assistant function of a medium to large government/independent Research Organization.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external Research Authors, Research Operation Administrators and Research Interns for each research project.
- Should have reported to the Research Author.
NOTE: Candidates may mail links to their research paper portfolio or bring the same along on a pen drive.
- Preparing Research Proposals, guiding preparation of Literature Reviews and coordinating with the Research Author for implementation of the research study.
- Programming experiments in Open Sesame, Wextor and Inquisit as required including the use of their web application frameworks.
- Capacity for planning multiple research projects.
- Deployment and monitoring automation of projects at various stages.
- Planning and executing automation and implementation of permanent resolutions to prevent outages / downtimes for multiple projects.
- Planning and architecting experiments for high availability, scalability and reliability.
- Should have intermediate or expert knowledge and functional experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Databases: Science Direct, Google Scholar, Springer, Taylor & Francis, Sage, Wiley, PsycINFO, DOAJ, openDOAR.
- Statistics: SPSS, R.
- Research Management: Mendeley, Zotero.