No of Openings: 2
Closing Date for 1 Job Opening: Variable
Company Name: Monk® Prayogshala® (Sec 25)
Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Compensation: Not Disclosed
Work Timings: 1 Opening for Indian Timings (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload), 1 Opening for European/North American Timing (Male/Female, 5/6 day week
depending on workload)
Education: UG (BA/ BSc Psychology/ Sociology/ Economics Preferred), PG (MA/ MSc
Industrial Psychology/ Other Psychology specialization/ Sociology/ Economics or MBA Human Resources Preferred) or in lieu of degree 1-3 years of equivalent experience (Those currently pursuing a UG course are also eligible).
Experience: At least 1 year in relevant job profile
Age: 18-30 for both Female and Male Candidates
Functional Areas: Fundamental knowledge of psychological theories and concepts, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Human Resource Management, Talent Acquisition, Personnel Management (recruitment and selection).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should source and screen candidates through various channels: online, headhunting, mapping and referencing.
- Should be adept in conducting preliminary telephonic and personal interviews.
- Should comply with and execute the HR policy of the organization. This includes pre-recruitment, recruitment, and administrative responsibilities.
- The candidate must emphasize on database building, creating and maintaining required, relevant and error free reports.
- Good communication skills with good command over written and spoken English and spoken Hindi, for communication in India and internationally.
- Should have worked in a university or independent research organization or alternatively in the HR function of a medium to large independent/government research organization in the aforementioned functional areas.
- Should have a minimum of 1 year of exposure to research concepts.
- Should have functional knowledge of basic theoretical principles and concepts in the social sciences.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to follow processes and systems of the organisation.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with potential Research Authors, Sr. Research Assistants and Jr. Research Assistants.
- Researching and drafting Job Descriptions for profiles across functions.
- Operating HR LinkedIn, Naukri, Monster and other job search accounts.
- Sourcing and screening resumes from job portals, professional networking, consultants and internal references.
- Communicating with Placement Agencies and Contract Employment firms for recruitment.
- Communicating with international employment firms and prospects on behalf of the institution, including over phone and video conference.
- Capacity for coordinating candidates for multiple research-related profiles.
- Organizing, scheduling and supervising the interview process for new hires.
- Communicating with new interviewees over phone, email and video conference before and during the interview process.
- Filling vacant positions in the organization within 30 days.
- Preparing documentation of various kinds including Offer Letters, Appointment Letters, Employment Agreements and Induction Kits for new hires.
- Handing over of assets provided by the organization to new hires.
- Coordination and execution of the organization’s induction module.
- Completing documentation formalities with new hires.
- Communicating and executing management decisions with respect to research staff.
- Conducting exit interviews and administering exit paperwork.
- Updating the internal HR policy.
- Updating and monitoring the organisation’s website, social media accounts, and blog.
- Coordinating with the management regarding upcoming research events and preparing material for the same.
- Updating internal Human Resource Management System and internal CRM.
- Capacity for networking on behalf of the institution at conferences and/or symposia.