No of Openings: 2
Closing Date for 2 Job Openings: Variable
Company Name: Monk® Prayogshala® (Sec 25)
Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Compensation: Not Disclosed
Work Timings: 1 Opening for Indian Timings (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload)
Education: Junior College (Psychology, Economics, Sociology, Anthropology), UG (BA/ BSc Psychology, Economics, Sociology, Anthropology).
Experience: All areas in psychology (basic and applied), or economics (basic and applied), or sociology (basic and applied), or other social sciences.
Age: 22-40 for both Female and Male Candidates
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as research assistant/associate in an academic organization is a must.
- Should have strong coordination and project management skills and a solid understanding of the entire research development cycle.
- Should have at least one year of experience with managing multiple research projects simultaneously and coordinating with other researchers.
- Should have prior exposure to academic research in the social sciences, particularly those that have been published in top international social science journals.
- Should have functional knowledge of Zoho, Squarespace, Social Media Optimization, and/or other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills and extensive attention to detail.
- Good communication skills with good command over written and spoken English and spoken Hindi, for communication in India and internationally.
- Should have worked in an academic research organization (either in India or abroad) or alternatively in the research division of a medium to large research organization/think tank in research areas like psychology, sociology, economics, and other social sciences.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external Research Authors, Research Assistants for several research projects.
- Should have a strong desire to commit to furthering academic research in India
- Reviewing budgets for incoming/outgoing Research Proposals.Reviewing budgets for incoming/outgoing Research Proposals.
- Managing Research Proposal Pipeline until publication.
- Managing research paper licensing for publication.
- Maintaining and updating Monk Prayogshala Website.
- Maintaining and updating Monk Prayogshala’s participant database.
- Managing social media profiles and engaging with potential participants and employees.
- Planning and executing participant recruitment and data collection for multiple projects.
- Perform management of all Research Authors, Research Interns, and Participant Coordinators.
- Coordinate continually with Research Authors and Research Interns to review data accuracy and monitor overall project progress.
- Look after talent allocation within the institution.