No of Openings: 2
Closing Date for 2 Job Openings: Variable
Company Name: Monk® Prayogshala® (Sec 25)
Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Compensation: Not Disclosed
Work Timings: 1 Opening for Indian Timings (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload), 1 Opening for European/North American Timing (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload)
Education: UG (BA/ BSc Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology), PG (MA/ MSc (Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology), PhD (Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology) or in lieu of degree 3-5 years of equivalent experience
Experience: 1 - 3 years in the relevant job profile
Age: 25-40 for both Female and Male Candidates
Functional Areas: All areas in Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology (Basic and Applied).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with formulating and preferably conducting research is a must.
- Should have strong analytic skills, ability to delegate and a solid understanding of the entire research development cycle.
- Should have solid command over writing in an academic style and 2 years of experience with research development in multiple domains.
- Should have prior exposure to information/courses in research methodology, advances statistics, qualitative methods and relevant research areas through theory or practice.
- Should have functional knowledge of relevant theoretical concepts in desired research field.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills with good command over written and spoken English and spoken Hindi, for communication in India and internationally.
- Should have worked in a university or independent research organization or alternatively in the research author/assistant function of a medium to large independent/government research organization in the aforementioned research areas.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external Research Interns, Research Assistants, Research Engineer, Research Statistician and the Research Operation Administrator for each research project.
- Should have reported to the relevant Research Investigator on earlier projects.
NOTE: Candidates may mail links to their research paper portfolio or bring the same along on a pen drive.
- Preparing Research Proposals, guiding the preparation of literature reviews and coordinating the implementation of the research study.
- Programming experiments in Open Sesame, Wextor and Inquisit as required, including the use of their web application frameworks.
- Designing experiments for multiple research projects.
- Capacity for planning multiple research projects.
- Deployment and monitoring automation of projects at various stages.
- Planning and executing automation and implementation of permanent resolutions to prevent outages / downtime for multiple projects.
- Planning and architecting experiments for high availability, scalability and reliability.
- Should have intermediate or expert knowledge and functional experience with some or all of the
- following technologies:
- Databases: Science Direct, Google Scholar, Springer, Taylor & Francis, Sage, Wiley, PsycINFO, DOAJ, openDOAR.
- Statistics: SPSS, R.
- Research Management: Mendeley, Zotero