No of Openings: 2
Closing Date for 1 Job Openings: Variable
Company Name: Monk® Prayogshala® (Sec 25)
Location: Mumbai Suburbs
Compensation: Not Disclosed
Work Timings: 1 Opening for Indian Timings (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload), 1 Opening for European/North American Timing (Male/Female, 5/6 day week depending on workload)
Education: UG (BA/ BSc Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology), PG (MA/ MSc Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology) or in lieu of degree 1-3 years of equivalent experience (Those currently pursuing a UG course are also eligible).
Experience: No experience required.
Age: 18-30 for both Female and Male Candidates
Functional Area: All areas in Psychology / Sociology / Economics / Anthropology (Basic and Applied).
Desired Candidate Profile:
- A minimum of 1 year of exposure to psychological / economic / sociological theories and concepts is a must.
- Should have good typing and academic writing skills and the ability to navigate search engines on the Internet.
- Should have prior exposure to compiling research literature, which entails reading academic papers and journal articles.
- Should have functional knowledge of basic theoretical principles and concepts in the social sciences.
- Should have excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills with good command over written and spoken English and spoken Hindi, for communication in India and Internationally.
- Should be able to effectively communicate and coordinate with internal and external Research Authors, Research Assistants and Research Interns for each research project.
- Keeping updated with current research.
- Should have reported to the Research Author and the Research Assistant.
NOTE: Candidates may mail links to their research paper portfolio or bring the same along on a pen drive.
- Preparing Literature Reviews and collecting research data.
- Providing inputs for designing experiments for multiple research projects.
- Capacity for coordinating multiple research projects.
- Deployment and monitoring automation of projects at various stages.
- Providing inputs for planning and architecting experiments for high availability, scalability and reliability.
- Capacity for reading and summarizing academic papers and journal articles.
- Should have intermediate or expert knowledge and functional experience with some or all of the following technologies:
- Databases: Science Direct, Google Scholar, Springer, Taylor & Francis, Sage, Wiley, PsycINFO, DOAJ, openDOAR.
- Statistics: SPSS, R.
- Research Management: Mendeley, Zotero.